Devices fitting your needs
Alsim manufactures and sells FSTD which are designed for pilot training. Being in charge at every level, we therefore guarantee our clients with the best services, adapted developments along with continuous trainings to maintain our operators independence with the simulators functioning.
For your PPL, CPL & IR/ME training needs
Discover our latest simulator:
- SEP/MEP reconfigurable
- Benefits from ALSIM High Visual Definition System
All your aircraft in one sim
The ALX is adaptable and offers three upgradable configurations, covering PPL, CPL up to MCC and JOC. More than a simulator, it is a great learning device.
- Multiple flight models
- Advanced turn-key solution
- Scales with your business model
Pilot your Diamond DA42 with our AL42 flight simulator
Alsim’s AL42 is designed to stick to reality and comply with IR requirements. This trainer is an exact copy of the aircraft and enables students to become familiar with Diamond DA42 behaviour patterns, procedures & systems.
- Exact copy of aircraft
- 2 seat cockpits, exact replica of the DA42 aircraft cockpit
- 3 axis force feedback, Garmin 1000, 5 loudspeakers
ALL OUR SIMS ARE LPV CERTIFIED
LPV will soon be compulsory: be ahead of the pack by choosing ALSIM simulators
Fly and teach GNSS approaches on our simulators. LNAV VNAV guidance provided by the latest GPS technology.
- LNAV/VNAV & LPV procedures guidance
- RAIM & other failures to meet IFR training needs
- DH to ILS CAT I equivalent on GNSS airfields
- Procedure turns and holding pattern guidance
- GNSS localizer & glide slope precision as on ILS