Book your demo now
The AL250 benefits from the ALX state-of-the-art technology.
- Single Engine Piston/Multi Engine Piston reconfigurable
- Compact device
- For your PPL, CPL & IR/ME training needs
Want more guarantee ? Alsim certifies easily all its simulators, as you can see below:
Discover also the Engineering Pack, a flight simulation sandbox developed to educate future engineers, based on MathWorks®: it has been created to be used with our AL250 device.
Contact us now if you want to know more about how it can improve your training.
"I was very favourably impressed by the fidelity and accuracy of your sim: the instrumentation (glass and analogue) seems very accurate and representative. Control loading and simulator (airplane) response seemed natural and realistic. Performance seemed realistic and the very good visuals made flying a circuit quite easy, and the position of the sim/aircraft matched the picture well, eg when capturing PAPI and flying an approach to landing. All this makes a very good teaching aid."
Managing Director, Tiger Flight Aviation, Australia
Atlantic Flight Academy
- Display: high quality compact panoramic visual system
- Frame rate: 60 images/sec minimum
- Field of view: 250° x 49°
- Discover ALSIM new VFR-VS system: last display techniques used for a better weather rendering & ultra realism
- IOS: new map display, positioning/repositioning system, weather condition adjustment, failures menu, position and weather presets
- Optional: upset recovery
- Screen: 1 touch screen
- Optional: 2nd touch screen & wider instructor screen surface
- Material: 1 adjustable seat & 1 desk
- Reconfigurable representative aircraft: SEP, SEP VPRU, MEP
- Reconfigurable EFIS/analog
- EFIS backup instrument
- EASA FNPT II approved
- FAA AATD approved
- TC FTD Level 2 - IPC approved