Book your demo now
The AL250 benefits from the ALX state-of-the-art technology. Our new simulator travelled a lot in 2017. Hundreds of people have been able to try it during different events last year: in France, Germany, UK and the US. In 2018, our sim has already been in Paris, Singapore and Florida (Sun’n Fun). Let’s try it at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, US (23-29 July 2018). Schedule your demo now !
Contact us now if you want to know more about how it can improve your training.
- Single Engine Piston/Multi Engine Piston reconfigurable
- Compact device
- For your PPL, CPL & IR/ME training needs
Want more guarantee ? Alsim certifies easily all its simulators, as you can see below:
Discover the Engineering Pack, a flight simulation sandbox developed to educate future engineers, based on MathWorks®: it has been created to be used with our AL250 device.
"I was very favourably impressed by the fidelity and accuracy of your sim: the instrumentation (glass and analogue) seems very accurate and representative. Control loading and simulator (airplane) response seemed natural and realistic. Performance seemed realistic and the very good visuals made flying a circuit quite easy, and the position of the sim/aircraft matched the picture well, eg when capturing PAPI and flying an approach to landing. All this makes a very good teaching aid."
Managing Director, Tiger Flight Aviation, Australia
Atlantic Flight Academy
- Display: high quality compact panoramic visual system
- Frame rate: 60 images/sec minimum
- Field of view: 250° x 49°
- Discover ALSIM new HDVS system: last display techniques used for a better weather rendering & ultra realism
- IOS: new map display, positioning/repositioning system, weather condition adjustment, failures menu, position and weather presets
- Optional: upset recovery
- Screen: 1 touch screen
- Optional: 2nd touch screen & wider instructor screen surface
- Material: 1 adjustable seat & 1 desk
- Reconfigurable representative aircraft: SEP, SEP VPRU, MEP
- Reconfigurable EFIS/analog
- EFIS backup instrument
- EASA (FNPT II) & FAA (AATD) compliant
- TC: FTD Level 2
- New QTG software