A new training experience in CESSNA 172 replica
The ALSIM AL172 MKII flight simulator represents a Cessna 172SP Skyhawk NAV III aircraft equipped with the Garmin 1000 avionics suite, meeting the requirement as both FAA FTD level 5 and EASA FNPT II for maximum credit hours.
Click here to access AL172 Certificate by French DGCA (Directorate General for Civil Aviation).
Banyuwangi Pilot School
Main AL172 MKII features:
- Two seat aircraft cockpit
- Specific Cessna 172 cockpit and flight deck
- Specific Cessna 172 flight model
- Garmin 1000 avionics with GFC 700 Autopilot
- Electrical force feedback on the three axes
- EASA FNPT II QTGS
- FAA FTD Level 5
- Transport Canada FTD Level 2
- Easy access to the cockpit by each side of the cabin
- Genuine G1000 avionics suite for best realism and reliability
- 210° x 40° visual system with relief and coastal lines
- Your own specific detailed airport
- Graphical touch screen Instructor Operating System (IOS)
- Full documentation: user, maintenance, flight operator manuals, check lists.
- Maintenance spare parts kit
- Worldwide visual and navigation database with more than 100 detailed airports
- Exclusive ALSIM software including IOS, flight model and image generator
The AL172 MKII is provided with HDVS (Alsim High Definition Visual System):
- Field of view: 40°V x 210°H
- 5760 x 1200 projectors (3 projectors)
- Minimum constant frame rate: 60 fps
- Worldwide texture modeling
- World wide relief database
- Coastal lines
The followings weather effects can be adjusted:
- Visibility and RVR
- Day/ night
- Cloud layers
- Rain / snow/ hail
- Icing conditions
- Wind and turbulences
We are proud to design and produce our own visual system software and hardware in 210° x 40° panoramic fields.
The standard panoramic visual system consists of a circular screen, 3 projectors and distortion image software.
We also provide a detailed airport environment for your operating base including ramp, hangar and other facilities for maximum realism.
Aircraft-type seats are used for flight crew stations. The seats are adjustable in height and fore-and-aft, and are representative of the type of crew seats found in this Cessna 172SP class of aircraft.
Sound and Audio System:
The simulator is fitted with a high quality sound and audio system. Some simulated sounds, include, but not limited to :
- Aerodynamic, including changes associated with changes in speed, altitude, and configuration
- Touchdown and runway rumble
- Flap motor, flap extension/retraction
- Rain, hail, and thunder (thunder audible on ground only) sounds are coordinated with the simulated weather systems
- Advisory chimes
- Sounds associated with specific malfunctions
Alsim designed its instructor operating system with the instructor’s comfort in mind. It is a valuable complement to the flight trainer and an irreplaceable assistant for the instructor.
The software interface is so easy to use that the instructor doesn’t need computer skills to provide excellent training!
The main characteristics of the instructor station:
- Semi-enclosed instructor station
- 15” touch screen
- Color printer
The instructor operating system allows the following functions:
- Map display
- Positioning/ repositioning
- Weather conditions adjustment
- Startup panel
- Emergency knobs (x2)
- Flight model selection
- Failure menu
AL172 RECOMMENDED MINIMUM DIMENSIONS
- Room*: L 5,80 m / 19.0 ft x W 5,20 m / 17 ft x H 2,90 m / 9.5 ft
- Access Door*: W 1,91 m / 6.2 ft x H 2,14 m / 7.0 ft
- *Any inferior dimensions will be subject to specific site survey by ALSIM’s engineer
- EASA: FNPT II
- Transport Canada: FTD Level 2
- FAA: FTD Level 5
- Tools: new QTG software