THE RIGHT TOOL FOR YOUR SIM
The ALSIM GPS is inspired by the well known and popular general aviation avionic found in various light aircraft. It features a high resolution of 640×480 pixels in a 5.7-inch screen (140ppi). It allows to efficiently train students the management of modern NAV/COM/GPS integrated avionic during VFR and IFR flights. The first release will offer basic but essential functionalities such as flight planning (SIDs, STARs, approaches, routes), NAV/COM management and PBN operations (RNP APCH with LNAV/VNAV and LPV).
The user friendly and intuitive graphic interface will guarantee easy learning and a smooth transfer of competencies. Because of its very similar user experience compared to existing devices, it will ensure full training credits for RNP APCH when your aircraft is equipped with the Garmin® GTN Series. You also receive full database updates with your ALSIM database update subscription, avoiding the need to contract additional services with third party providers. The ALSIM GPS will constantly evolve, with additional capabilities and functionalities already planned for future editions.
- Supports PBN and RNP navigation specifications
- Supports EGNOS/WAAS LPV approaches
- Smartphone/ tablet-like philosophy, with a home screen providing quick
- Access to major functions
- Easy-to-use, generic device, focusing on the basics of flight management to deliver hassle-free training
- Radio and Transponder control through touch-screen or hardware knobs
- High-definition moving map with customizable features display
- Accurate rendering of PBN legs with anticipation turns, similar to EHSI/ND
- Readily-available Direct-To button for quick lateral flight plan revision
- 5.7-inch multi-touch display (140ppi)
- 115 x 162 mm frame
- Integrated GPS/NAV/COM support for 8.33 kHz
- Transponder S Mode